Looking to deliver a session or workshop at the conference?
Share your expertise and great ideas with your peers and get a discount on your conference registration fee!
The deadline has been extended to Thursday, April 28, 2016!
Thinking about presenting but not sure what to tackle? Curious to know what topics your colleagues have suggested for this year’s conference?
Here are a few suggestions from past attendees:
- Working With High-Income Families
- Surveying Financial Aid Families (Current, Past, And Prospective)—What Works, What Lessons Learned?
- The School Portal Professional Judgment Settings: What Are the Options and What’s the Impact?
- Using Data from School Portal: Getting it Out, Putting It Into Excel, and Making It Meaningful
- Identifying and Funding Non-Tuition Costs
- Reaching Middle-Need (Not Middle Class) Families
- Navigating Tax Returns and the PFS
- Common Issues and How To Troubleshoot Them