The SSS Financial Aid Conference Planning Committee invites you to share your experience, knowledge, and expertise with your peers by submitting a proposal to present a session or workshop at the conference. To submit a proposal, simply complete the online Call For Proposals form by Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
Thinking about presenting but not sure what to tackle? Curious to know what topics your colleagues have suggested for this year’s conference?
Here are a few suggestions from past attendees:
- Working With High-Income Families
- Surveying Financial Aid Families (Current, Past, And Prospective)—What Works, What Lessons Learned?
- The School Portal Professional Judgment Settings: What Are the Options and What’s the Impact?
- Using Data from School Portal: Getting it Out, Putting It Into Excel, and Making It Meaningful
- Identifying and Funding Non-Tuition Costs
- Reaching Middle-Need (Not Middle Class) Families
- Navigating Tax Returns and the PFS
- Common Issues and How To Troubleshoot Them